Sunday 21 October 2012

London Pride

Hey everyone, the second beer that I have decided to look at is London Pride. This is a beer that I drank a lot in my youth so thought I would share this one with you all.

Beer Name: 
London Pride
Brewery: 
Fuller's - Griffin Brewery
Brewed and Bottled: 
Fuller Smith & Turner PLC, 
Chiswick Lane South, London, W4 2QB, England
Alcoholic Percentage: 
4.7% Vol
Measure: 
500ml
Taste: 
Full bodied, Heavy on Hops, Slight Bitterness, Smooth
Colour: 
Reddish Tint, Semi Dark Orange
Odour: 
Fruity, Hoppy

General Thoughts:
A great tasting, full bodied beer with a slight bitterness and Hoppy flavour on the after taste. This is an all round great beer that is very palatable. I would highly recommend this beer, especially if you are someone that likes a darker beer with deep, full flavour.

Price: 
€2.33 (based on Dublin Tesco 20/10/2012) 

No comments:

Post a Comment