Friday 19 October 2012

Curim Gold

Hey everyone, so to kick off my blog I thought I would start off with a great Irish beer. This is a beer that I have enjoyed on many occasions and thought would be a good starting point for things to come, Hope you enjoy.

Beer Name: 
Curim Gold - Celtic Wheat Beer
Brewery: 
O'Hara's
Brewed and Bottled: 
Carlow Brewing Company, Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow, Ireland
Alcohol Percentage: 
4.3% Vol
Measure: 
500ml
Taste: 
Slight Bitterness, Creamy, Silky
Odour: 
Fruity
Colour: 
Clear, Golden
General Thoughts: 
This is an easy to drink beer, its not in anyway overly alcoholic its more mellow and palatable. I would definitely recommend this to people that are new to craft beers and Ales.
If your looking for an Irish beer, this independent companies beers are a great introduction.


Price: 
€2.65 (Based on Tesco Dublin 19/10/2012) 

Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment